Excellent Pioneer 43mxe now connected to Dvd and giving superb pictures.

retethen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Having sat looking at the unconnected Plasma on my wall for approx 1 week, l I have finally received cables,video card, JS`S Rgb to Component Box .Just about everything but the new Pscan Toshiba 900e Dvd player that I ordered from Ledge Concepts .Their stock didn`t arrive , so I have hooked my old Pioneer 636 dvd via it`s rgb out to the JS box and connected the component out to thePlasma.Wowwwwwww!the picture is superb!! Better than I imagined . Well I`v got Prog scan to come and it can only get better( when i get new Dvd Player.) Thanks to all the people who answered my questions and helped me get set up. Cheers Doctor John, and Joe especiall for top gear and info_Off to watch more Dvd`s .

Thanks Peter, I'm glad you like the output from the component converter.

All the best,

Dr John Sim.

Hi Arcam,I can honestly say my Pioneer plasma has been totally silent up to present. Cheers Peter B.

ArCaM,

I've found after a few weeks of ownership that although I can still hear no buzzing, the 433 panel does make a very occasional loud "crack" sound. Bit scary really, but I assume its heat expansion related as it usually occurs after an hour or two's viewing.

Phil

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom