Excellent Pioneer 43mxe now connected to Dvd and giving superb pictures.

retethen

Having sat looking at the unconnected Plasma on my wall for approx 1 week, l I have finally received cables,video card, JS`S Rgb to Component Box .Just about everything but the new Pscan Toshiba 900e Dvd player that I ordered from Ledge Concepts .Their stock didn`t arrive , so I have hooked my old Pioneer 636 dvd via it`s rgb out to the JS box and connected the component out to thePlasma.Wowwwwwww!the picture is superb!! Better than I imagined . Well I`v got Prog scan to come and it can only get better( when i get new Dvd Player.) Thanks to all the people who answered my questions and helped me get set up. Cheers Doctor John, and Joe especiall for top gear and info_Off to watch more Dvd`s .

retethen

Hi Arcam,I can honestly say my Pioneer plasma has been totally silent up to present. Cheers Peter B.

phil_evans

Standard Member
ArCaM,

I've found after a few weeks of ownership that although I can still hear no buzzing, the 433 panel does make a very occasional loud "crack" sound. Bit scary really, but I assume its heat expansion related as it usually occurs after an hour or two's viewing.

Phil

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom