• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Excellent Canon DSLR website! Look here!!!

Bristol Pete

Same here. Funny but spent the week reading the manual over and over and yet today alone this has taught me more!!!!

I think the manual assumes 'you' know a lot of stuff.

Enjoy.

Pete.

senu

Distinguished Member
Pete,
If you havent already got This link . Save it as a favourite.
I have put it in various posts.
Not only do you get Fantastic beginner to intermediate stuff on DSLRs and the 350D in particular, There is also a series of tutorials on DPP( the RAW software that comes with Canon Cameras) under the "Tips and Tricks" section.
It does have a lot more depth than the first one ( which is itself great) without being confusing.
Dont worry about information overload, I promise you you will love it!:thumbsup:

PS: Put the manual away for now! You will need it later though

bowenjones

Just spent the last couple of hours reading through both of those guides and must say that I've learnt more about dslr's in those two hours than I ever could have imagined :) . Thanks for posting that link senu :smashin: . Along with Pete's, they will be invaluable when I get my 350D :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom