Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Excelent service from AV-Sales

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Alexg, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Alexg

Alexg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I decided this weekend to take advantage of the offer AV-Sales had on over the bank holiday for the PWD7 and I am so glad I did.

I ordered it sunday evening and it arived this morning, I spent all afternoon installing it, went quite well acutally, found 1 vertical and 1 horizontal baton which was more than enough for support, cables dropped down the wall easily, I am very very impressed by the picture, been watching sky on it all evening running through D-scaler on my HTPC, I got the mounting of my projection screen right too and it comes down infront with 1 inch clear infront of the plasma, awesome :)

I would defantly recomend AV-Sales, the offer on the screen was fantastic - plasma, titlting wall mount, and a component/s-video/composite board all for £1371 inc vat and delievery.

-Alex.