EX77 and sound

grnicol

Novice Member
Apologies for a second thread so soon :rotfl: but I'm now in problem solving mode(!) and I've one other problem that I've never resolved on the Pana EX77.

The problem is this: When you are watching a recording, you can always here the audio (albeit at a low volume) that is being broadcast on whatever channel it is tuned to, even though you are watching a recording of something completely different!

Once you hear it, it's very hard to ignore. Is there a setting on the EX77 somewhere that can cure this?

Thanks,
Graham.

Last edited:

Gavtech

Administrator
Apologies for a second thread so soon :rotfl: but I'm now in problem solving mode(!) and I've one other problem that I've never resolved on the Pana EX77.

The problem is this: When you are watching a recording, you can always here the audio (albeit at a low volume) that is being broadcast on whatever channel it is tuned to, even though you are watching a recording of something completely different!

Once you hear it, it's very hard to ignore. Is there a setting on the EX77 somewhere that can cure this?

Thanks,
Graham.
I'm afraid the news is bad on this one... and the only real option is to use the workaround I have suggested in a recent thread that dealt with this same issue.

See post number 2 in this thread which explains the problem and why it cannot be be realistically dealt with.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom