ex dem/2nd hand primare ?how to locate one please

mick23

Standard Member
Reaction score
had various demos cdm1nts+arcam a85/densen beat100/roksan caspianmk3 (densen was best) thinking of getting something like primare int amp but these are £1500, anyone got dealer list for primare so i can try to locate ex-demo model which i hope will have warrenty and be cheaper, (i have not demod cdm1nts+primare,would this be unwise move, advise please,

Yes, not much not to like. Only had an hour's use before I recently sold *all* my speakers though. Sounded a bit raucous at big volumes but most 'cheapies' do. It's only a f'now, after all (until I can afford another big Denon).

Thanks again,

Mike.

Originally posted by mick23
had various demos cdm1nts+arcam a85/densen beat100/roksan caspianmk3 (densen was best) thinking of getting something like primare int amp but these are £1500, anyone got dealer list for primare so i can try to locate ex-demo model which i hope will have warrenty and be cheaper, (i have not demod cdm1nts+primare,would this be unwise move, advise please,

Funnily enough this month there is :

PRIMARE 30/2 CD Player, latest spec, £1000 ono. Primare 30/1 amplifier £1000 ono. Both boxed, as new. Tel: 01536 398 369 or 07831 299 389 (Sep(I)

Here : http://www.hi-fiworld.co.uk/hfw/classads.html

Hey Mick I see the search for the 2 channel holy grail continues, the Primare Amp is by all accounts a different beast than the amps you have tried already Ie a good level above one of the regulars over on the HFC site has repalced his Arcam A22 with the A30.1. Anyway I hope the Hifi World ad is a help.

BTW should this not be posted in the hifi section ? I thought this section was devoted to AV Amps in the main. More hifi bods check out that forum than this one IMO.

Originally posted by Flimber
Only had an hour's use before I recently sold *all* my speakers though.
Mike.

So now YOU have a white elephant (no, not calling the Yam useless) in YOUR living room - bet the missus thinks you're mad:D

What speakers are you angling for?

thanks cj,flimber, ex dem site usefull, re arcam a22, i take it member thinks primare a30 better than arcam ,a22 (not sure what a22 is) fed up with paying full whack ,take item back ,oh its 2nd hand can only offer x££££££ now ,thanks all, ps primare in mag sold ,guy had six inquiries, had a long chat and got some good advise, thanks all

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom