Evoke 3 snooze issues

Teflon

I recently purchased a Pure Evoke 3 DAB radio, and am experiencing some issues with the alarm functionality. Some 7 times out of 10, when the alarm goes off it goes into snooze mode after 2 or 3 seconds without anyone touching it. Has anyone else here experienced anything similar?

If I have a rogue unit then i will get it changed, however if this is a "known issue" with these sets then I will be after a refund sharpish.

A shame as I am happy with the set in all other respects.

All thoughts welcomed.

Teflon

A good thought (and a speedy reply!), however in this instance the set came with V1.1 already loaded so unfortunatley that's not the answer.

Thanks anyway.

Teflon said:
I recently purchased a Pure Evoke 3 DAB radio, and am experiencing some issues with the alarm functionality. Some 7 times out of 10, when the alarm goes off it goes into snooze mode after 2 or 3 seconds without anyone touching it. Has anyone else here experienced anything similar?

If I have a rogue unit then i will get it changed, however if this is a "known issue" with these sets then I will be after a refund sharpish.
Yes, I've found the same problem. When the alarm was supposed to go off it went straight into snooze. Retried it a couple of times and same thing each time. Then I just left it in snooze mode and the alarm (radio station playing) started after 2 snooze periods. I've not retried it since.

Teflon

Oh well - I've got a refund now, so no more problems ....... although I must admit that I am missing the set already. Perhaps I will try another one at some point - who knows?

Anyway folks, thanks for the responses - much appreciated.

J

jco

I would not give you too much hope.
I had a similar problem with my first Evoke-3 (the snooze handle did not work either). I returned it to the store and got a refund (they had no new units in stock).
After a week, I missed my radio and bought a new one on the Internet. Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem as you mention.
I honestly believe all units are flawed (or I really have bad luck)

Jan