• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts

For Sale EVGA 980ti + Plextor M6e M.2 PCI-E 512GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojadaw

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey guys selling my EVGA 980ti works good for games at 1440p its about 1 year old and had mild use still has 2 years warranty left.

My plextor was sitting in my brothers rig for ages not being used

tested it last night and works great with about 720MB/s read and 600MB/s write

it has a void tag as the plextor label was ripped off for some reason (doh)

I will not send first

I require full payment via bank transfer on success of a deal being made.

Both come via RMSD (next day)

Looking for £350 ono for the 980ti and £150 ono for the SSD

Price and currency: 350 + 150
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: Bank Transfer
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

mkelbie

Reaction score
Would the SSD go in a MacBook Pro?

Julskie

Banned
Reaction score
Steam
View
Hi, im looking to get a 1070 (starts @ £350 + new) or a second hand 980ti, whilst i appreciate what you might have paid for the ti, what is the lowest you would take as now they go for little less than the price of the 1070, thanks

bojadaw

Novice Member
Reaction score
Would the SSD go in a MacBook Pro?
I'm honestly not sure.

if it accepts m2 ssds then it should work but it would depend on the model

Hi, im looking to get a 1070 (starts @ £350 + new) or a second hand 980ti, whilst i appreciate what you might have paid for the ti, what is the lowest you would take as now they go for little less than the price of the 1070, thanks
Well i'm always open to offers as i know it is a 1year old and new cards are out.

but i would accept 300 or there abouts i would not want to go much lower.

GJC

Reaction score
£250 offer here for the 980ti, they are selling circa £230-250 on ocUK. Used 1070 went for £330.

Julskie

Banned
Reaction score
Steam
View
Sorry for the delay, just been checking out the power requirements and it may seems this might push my 400W close to the limit compared to the 1070, im just going to weigh it all up and see which is the best route to take if you want to give me some time before accepting any other offer, because if you was willing to let it go for £250 then that would obviously be a deal breaker even if i do have to get a new PSU, thanks

bojadaw

Novice Member
Reaction score
Can someone link these evga 980ti for £250? then i may concede on an offer like this.

bojadaw

Novice Member
Reaction score
Ok well due to screenshots

Then @GJC will accept your offer.

Lets move to pm.

Last edited:

Julskie

Banned
Reaction score
Steam
View
Think im going to have to get a new PSU either way tbh, could explain why my game is a bit choppy at times, and why it dont overclock well, as its an EVGA card i can offer £275 posted, any more than that im going to have to go with a 1070.

bojadaw

Novice Member
Reaction score
The guy who offered first hasn't responded yet to my pm will update the thread when appropriate.

Julskie

Banned
Reaction score
Steam
View
Can a moderator please confirm what is an acceptable waiting time, or if the seller is allowed to accept my offer? thanks

Miss Mandy

Reaction score
Seller has agreed a deal with @GJC so has no reason to be discussing the item with anyone else. If the buyer hasn't responded in a couple of days the seller can then ask a moderator for assistance.

GJC

Reaction score
Thanks for the PM bojadaw. Do you have the original box and accessories? How much warranty is left? Is there any coil whine? Will you post first so that I can test before receiving payment as you have a low trader rating?

Assuming the above is acceptable I would need the gfx card posted next day delivery as Im out of the country Thursday.

Miss Mandy

Reaction score
Julskie, all yours.
As you've already agreed a deal you will receiving a warning and one month trading ban if you withdraw. All of the questions you asked in post 17 should have been asked before agreeing to buy the item.

GJC

Reaction score
Miss Mandy, so be it. I withdraw.

Julskie

Banned
Reaction score
Steam
View
Well im more than happy to offer the same £250 delivered, pm me when you are ready, il be off and on all day, cheers

Miss Mandy

Reaction score
Waning issued to GJC for withdrawing. @bojadaw you are free to proceed on a deal with @Julskie if you want.

bojadaw

Novice Member
Reaction score
Payment received

will go along to the post office on the way to work will updating with tracking shortly.

Julskie

Banned
Reaction score
Steam
View
Ok, getting concerned now, given how quick you was responding yesterday when i was buying, to zero contact since your last post, update in a hour you said via pm, and shortly you stated in your last post on here, apart from having to wait in all day for something that might not be coming, im starting to think i have been scammed, this may well not be the case, certainly hope not, but when you dont do as you said you would and no response at all then i can be forgiven for such thoughts, please update soon as please, just for my peace of mind, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom