evesham 40" hdmi help with green and purple severe pixelation

skagga

Standard Member
First off as its my first post hiya to everyone.
Now i have a evesham 40" HDMI lcd,which i've never really been happy with (bad picture quality).Today i.ve switched it on and have got severe purple and green flickering pixelation,when i bring up menu,the menu page is nice and clear,but if i,m on dtv or my av1 for a newly fixed xbox360 the blacks turn green,plus when changing from dtv to av the screen goes all green for a sec or 2 then picture appears but all blacks are a flikering green.
Now this seems to have happened for no reason,only thing thats changed is adding this newly repaired xbox (drive upgrade).
I,d be grateful if someone could shed some light on what could have caused this and cheapest option to fix it.
While playing xbox last night,i changed colour settings,would this have caused any problems as it was running through the av cable ie xbox av= 60hz,dtv =50hz.
First evesham 40" lasted less than a week,this 1 has lasted just over a year (typical) plus even if i had more warranty eveshams gone bust so theres no sending it to them.
Any help on this would be really appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom