Everything's down

jss42

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on. Both Major Nelsons site and xbox.com are down, and have been since this morning.
GRAW demo, street fighter maybe...of is that just wishfull thinking

wishful thinking i think, they were down last night aswell. and it is about 3am in USA at the moment.

although the new downloads on the marketplace has been cleared out a bit even with the new burnout stuff. i have heard that 1st march is the date for the GRAW demo.

also Gillsfan on here went to the Graw paintball thingy and he said Ubisoft will release a press statement in the next day or so and the demo would be released shortly after the statement so i think late wednesday/early thursday for us.:smashin:

i was just about to post somthing up on this,everything is down no gamer pics or anything and like you say loads of sites down too :rolleyes:

jss42 said:
Anyone know what's going on. Both Major Nelsons site and xbox.com are down, and have been since this morning.
GRAW demo, street fighter maybe...of is that just wishfull thinking

Well at least that explains why our gamertags are blank - they better not lose my achievements!!! :eek:

michaelT1888 said:
xbox.com is working fine!!!
it is now but only 2 ppl on :rotfl: keeps going on and off

Tejstar said:
Then why is nothing appearing here?
are you saying you can see your pic etc on your gamercard

xbox.com back up - now shows the gamerscores next to everyone's name on the friends list! :thumbsup:

Sony Have Haxord Xbl!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Minor internal stuff for regional support for regions that are being added." said a MS employee

It's like the end of Wargames - they had to reboot the W.A.P.R.

"Shall we play a game"?

they have updated friends lists :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom