Everybody's Golf PS4

I haven't got it yet and I'm rank 4. I went looking for the old guy in wellies near water and nothing.

You press x to start the power, you press x again to stop the power bar with how much power you want, you then press x on the white line to complete your swing, it's the simplest mechanic in the world

So simple when you know how. I'm consistent at stopping it right on HIT too.

You press x to start the power, you press x again to stop the power bar with how much power you want, you then press x on the white line to complete your swing, it's the simplest mechanic in the world

So simple when you know how. I'm consistent at stopping it right on HIT too.

Ahh, I'm about to go vs the fishing bloke.

^ If you found that difficult I certainly wouldn't advise you to go to Rome on your own [emoji23].

A birdie followed by an eagle!

Second try, first round was +4 - what I love about this game is the friendliness, the user-friendliness, it has a feel-good vibe right across it.

The graphics are fine, remember the original though, I was hoping for a bit of crazeee golf, not on this one right?

Just unlocked the crazy desert canyon course. That's fantastic but your can get way off course if you're too adventurous! Had my first albatross but.... Yup, tornado cups.

Just unlocked the crazy desert canyon course. That's fantastic but your can get way off course if you're too adventurous! Had my first albatross but.... Yup, tornado cups.

Non official rounds really bug me, especially when you do a really nice shot like that and it doesnt count.

Yes, I'm trying to choose official more often. Also revisiting the first course now I can whack it over 300 yards

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but I just bought this game from Base.com and it came with the bonus DLC including Green CC.

I've downloaded and installed it and it's there as a Notification, but when I try and access the course via Stroke play it says I don't have it and have to purchase it from the Playstation Store.

What am I doing wrong?

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but I just bought this game from Base.com and it came with the bonus DLC including Green CC.

I've downloaded and installed it and it's there as a Notification, but when I try and access the course via Stroke play it says I don't have it and have to purchase it from the Playstation Store.

What am I doing wrong?
Similar happened to me but I installed it while the game was open. I had to close the game down and start it again and it appeared.

Can anyone tell me how the Approach Ball works?

If there is any body else out there struggling to learn the buttons etc, if you tab down from the everybody's golf tile on the XMB, you will see in the overview a Gamer Guide that tells you all you need to know.

I'm currently level 12 and just beat the 1st versus character in rank 6 and still absolutely loving it. I've even done an hour fishing lol

I find this game very relaxing, great way to wind down on an evening.
Anyone any idea when they will have those online tournaments ready?
They had them in World Tour and they were great fun, especially the themed lobbies.

Question people:

Anyone else running a KS series Samsung running HDR?

When I put HDR on my PS4 PRO the game looks awful and washed out, I've checked all connections and settings and decided to leave HDR mode off as I believe it's broken on this game.

Anyone else find the same?

Wipeout and HZD jump off the screen in HDR, this just looks awful to me.

Thanks

Question people:

When I put HDR on my PS4 PRO the game looks awful and washed out, I've checked all connections and settings and decided to leave HDR mode off as I believe it's broken on this game.

Thanks
Don't have a KS series, I play in hdr on my oled, and it looks great, not washed out at all, so can't be the game at fault, you must have a setting somewhere that needs changing

Don't have a KS series, I play in hdr on my oled, and it looks great, not washed out at all, so can't be the game at fault, you must have a setting somewhere that needs changing

Question people:

Thanks
Likewise, no issues with the game in HDR on my Panasonic DX902 so can't be the game

Dan on Twitter

My first official eagle , sorry for the twitter link I don't know how to get the video up on here otherwise :laugh:

Similar happened to me but I installed it while the game was open. I had to close the game down and start it again and it appeared.

Can anyone tell me how the Approach Ball works?

Thanks Winka, you were right: just turned on the console and the course was there, full 18 holes too!

How are you getting on with TGC2? Very different games, aren't they?;)

Question people:

Thanks

I've got a KS7500 and looks great to me and not washed out

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom