Everybody's Golf: Official thread

mikeyp

Does the vita not have cloud saves as I thought I'd still have all my progress for this?
I've never really used it, but the Vita will do 'saved data auto-upload' (at least it will if you have PSPlus). You have to switch it on per-game though. Press the yellow PSPlus symbol on the games live area (or whatever it's called!) and you should be able to see there if you have a cloud save.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Spotted that just before mate. Yes I have a cloud save :) my progress on this is I've got just the top tier left and all the Vs 2 matches and of course a lot of crowns :)

addyb

Distinguished Member
I've also got everybody's golf 2. Just the same game depth wise albeit not as nice visually. Definite purchase if you like the vita version imo.

addyb

Distinguished Member
My God I forgot how tough the last tier is. I'm totally out of practice. I need to get a list for the crowns as well. I've got around 5 but can't remember the requirements for the ones I'm missing.

kristianity77

I've just had to scratch the Vita itch also. Bought one yesterday off Ebay. OLED model which is apparently in mint condition with a 64GB memory card for £110 so think I've got a half decent deal there.

I take it there is still no way as yet to download vita games apart from on the actual console? Had a quick check and there doesn't seem to be an option to download them to PS4 for a quicker transfer nor is there a way to have them on PC in readyness either.

I remember my last Vita in 2014 taking an absolute age to download all the PS Plus stuff so I don't imagine its going to be any better 2nd time around.

Cant wait to give Golf another spin. How is the online side of things, still going strong? It allows cross play with PS3 users now does it not?

Also hovering over purchases in the sale of Ys Cecelta and Virtues Last Reward.

Also notice that I have nearly 70 games digitally either from last time out or the titles that have added up on Ps Plus that have been cross buys from the PS4. So that means Rogue Legacy, Shovel Knight, Meat Boy, the list goes on and on!

Bring it on.

Last edited:

addyb

Distinguished Member
I thought I was on top tier. Lol I'm only on silver. Forgot I only got upto that when I last had a vita. Previously I'd done it all and was just missing a few crowns.

Fuzzmundo

I thought I was on top tier. Lol I'm only on silver. Forgot I only got upto that when I last had a vita. Previously I'd done it all and was just missing a few crowns.
As a fellow everybody's golf fan I was wondering whether you have played everybody's tennis? I think it is a PSP game but I downloaded it for the vita and I think it's a great little game to play

pbb76

Distinguished Member
I got another Vita over the weekend @addyb - slipped back into EG like a glove :) Its such a bloody good game!

Online didnt seem very active, but didnt have too much time to check it out at different times.

TheBlueBrazil

Bought a PSP today with everybodys golf 1&2 for £20 :)

Never played the PSP versions so that can be my fix before the ps4 version arrives.
They have turned off the servers for PSP EG unfortunately.

EG2 is very good.

TheBlueBrazil

I had one of the slim and lite models. Was looking for it recently and cannot find it anywhere as it's quite good for emulators I am told so was going to look into that as I think that could be a nice mod.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
So, my wife got me a Vita for Christmas, or should I say, I found one on ebay and she's paying for it ;) It arrived yesterday and while going through my PS+ Vita titles I've been stacking up for years, up cropped Everybody's Golf :smashin:

Had a quick 9 holes late on and it plays real neat, hoping there are more Gems in my PS+ Vita Back Catalogue, best Chrimbo present for quite some time :D

How many courses does this game have? Do you have to buy extra content?

andykara2003

So, my wife got me a Vita for Christmas, or should I say, I found one on ebay and she's paying for it ;) It arrived yesterday and while going through my PS+ Vita titles I've been stacking up for years, up cropped Everybody's Golf :smashin:
How did you like the game after some play time? I just picked it up as well & am excited to jump in - is it as good as say Mario Golf on Gamecube?

Toasty

Distinguished Member
It's great, I played it a lot over Christmas and have unlocked several characters, courses and swing styles. When you get your rhythm, you have a smile on your face playing each course.

I've stalled a bit on one of the harder courses, but I know I'll go back after a while. Currently playing through Bastion, so will play it once I've completed that, but before then, it's perfect when you have 20 minutes spare.

I don't recall playing Mario Golf on GameCube, sorry, did own a GC though..