Everybody's Golf Clan (Japanese version)

pixels

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Thought i'd start this thread as more and more people are getting the game and playing together online.

Please feel free to add your PSN tag in this thread and I will keep them up to date in this opening post. This way if people want to add each other as PSN friends, all the names are available in the one place.

I will be getting the game within the week, so I will start off the list:

Usual meeting place:The Blue Flower Lobby, Room 5

evertonbaz (PSN) (bazfoster on AVForums)
Adails (PSN)
The_Hoff78 (PSN) (Chrisuk28 on AVForums)
Shoki31 (PSN) (Shoki on AVForums)
JohnpMc (PSN) (johnpmc35 on AVForums)
SergeantAngel (PSN) (Cowden harley on AVForums)
WhiteHartMart (PSN)
AndyBlizz (PSN) (Andyblizz on AVForums)
pbb76 (PSN) (pboreham on AVForums)
cjp180 (PSN)
friendly_fire321 (PSN) (jogon on AVForums)
bullwinkle187 (PSN)
Dazza_Cole (PSN)

PSN = The_Hoff78

You also might want to add the usual meeting place of;

The Blue Flower Lobby, Room 5.

Good idea Baz, my PSN is Shoki31

PSN - WhiteHartMart

Looking forward to getting some more rounds played! :thumbsup:

PSN = AndyBlizz

"Snnnnnnaaarshhhhh" (if any one wonders why I keep saying that, its what my little cowboy golfer says! - dunno what it means :rotfl:)

Anyway...

PSN: pbb76

Getting quite a little group going. Wicked. Should have some good online tournaments.

"Snnnnnnaaarshhhhh" (if any one wonders why I keep saying that, its what my little cowboy golfer says! - dunno what it means :rotfl:)

Well please tell me you've heard him say "son of a bitchhhhh" when he hits an especially bad shot, i'm sure i'm not imagining it :rotfl:

You guys on the list so far, you'll have a PSN friend request from me. Apart from Adails, who has too many friends already :(

:thumbsup:

Will boot someone else to make room.:thumbsup:

Yey :thumbsup:

I've just deleted a load of people off here that i entered when i first got the PS3 just to make it look like i was popular. Now a few games are coming out that I like, i'll only keep people as friends who play the same games. Never saw most of my old friends list online anyway!

Anymore Everybody's Golf 5 players out there want their PSN name added to the list for online play?

Hopefully my copy will arrive at the start of this week :lease:

Well please tell me you've heard him say "son of a bitchhhhh" when he hits an especially bad shot, i'm sure i'm not imagining it :rotfl:

Yup, that and "ITCH... ME!"...

Wish I knew Japanese :D

When Baz gets his copy we should try and get as many as possible online and have a few rounds. If only to stop my run of coming last.:devil: Baz you will still probably finish ahead of me.

I seem to have a knack for finding the various hazards.:D Then there is my shocking putting. Still fun even when you lose.

The Hoff was telling me there was some sort of swimwear competition in the flower room the other day.:D

pbb76- That cabinet looks sweet, I wish I had the patience and know how to do something like that.

Been playing the 3 hole demo to tide me over, got -3 over the weekend. Just need the real thing now :devil:

Well much fun was had last night, not sure what was more fun, the game or pbb76's attempts at gaining the attentions of a lone girly that happened into the lobby, poor girl :rotfl: By the way since when is "thinking" a rude word?

Crazy Japanese, I happened upon a Swim Suit competion in one of the rooms the other day. Loads of them them lined up in swim wear with lots of people watching, bizarre.

Not sure who won as it was all in japanese!!

Getting quite a few regular players now.

Well my attempt at that did'nt go down very well last night, pbb76 just kept running away and i'm not sure what Adails was trying to do to me :eek:

Well my attempt at that did'nt go down very well last night, pbb76 just kept running away and i'm not sure what Adails was trying to do to me :eek:

lmao at your speedos and high heels.lol It was quality just mucking around in the lobby.:D

Those Japanese must sit there laughing at us. About 3-4 joined our game last night and they slaughtered us, the guy that won was -12 in 9 holes. I think they know something we don't.:)

Hmmm...wonder what the postman probably HASN'T delivered today? :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom