• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Every Xbox One controller released so far

EDDS

Prominent Member
Posted this over the weekend, thought I'd put it up here too, it's my collection of every Xbox controller released so far, well nearly all of em, someone already pointed out a 3rd day one controller I'm missing that was available in the delayed launch European counties, hunting it down now though :p

No customs or 3rd party controllers included.

AlienProbeSpoon

Standard Member
Ah, but do you have every possible Design Lab color combination?

Just kidding. There are literally millions of possible combinations.

I've only bought a few that I really like. As much of a Forza fan as I am... Didn't like or purchase the controller. Right now we've got two black controllers. One that came with the One X and one that was a freebie when we got our Deep Blue GoW4 One S. With that, we have the Deep Blue controller that came packaged with the One S and a white controller that came with our original "fat" Sunset Overdrive Xbox One. Beyond those, we have the Copper Shadow, the white & orange Titanfall Edition, the Sea of Thieves Edition and one Design Lab that's primarily light grey and purple.

Cloysterpeteuk

Distinguished Member
I have about ten, I’d love to get more but there is so much variation with the Xbox controllers that I struggle to get one that I’m happy with. Like I’d need to order six of the same one and see which is up to standard.

AlienProbeSpoon

Standard Member
I have about ten, I’d love to get more but there is so much variation with the Xbox controllers that I struggle to get one that I’m happy with. Like I’d need to order six of the same one and see which is up to standard.

Yeah, I'd like to pick up a couple more. I want to get my Wife a Design Lab with her Gamertag on it. She wants either pink or green. Which reminds me, our Son has two of his own... A grey on that came with his (I think) Battlefield console and a yellow & grey Design Lab. He's since gone off to college, so I don't really count the ones we bought him as a part of our collection anymore.

The Sea of Thieves Edition is my favorite. I don't want to actually use it. If I do, it won't be until the game comes out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom