Every horror movie since 1922

I'm trying to get every horror movie between 1 and 10 since 1922, but I feel like, other than me, nobody cares. Am I sad, then?

I'd say I'm one of the only people who, even as a teenager, knew more than most folk that lived through those decades...
You mean you knew more about horror movies than older people who were around when the films came out?

Why start at 1922?

You'll be missing out on The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and The Phantom Carriage from the first two years of the decade. 🤔 :facepalm:

I'm aware of them and may watch them, but they never charted. The film with John Barrymore as Jekyll and Hyde was out in March of 1920, but it reached #10 for one week in June of 1922 when released again. The box office records began at the beginning of March in 1922, per Variety. :)

I'm aware of them and may watch them, but they never charted. The film with John Barrymore as Jekyll and Hyde was out in March of 1920, but it reached #10 for one week in June of 1922 when released again. The box office records began at the beginning of March in 1922, per Variety. :)
Who gives a **** about charts, especially from 100 years ago?

The two films I’ve mentioned have stood the test of time, with The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari widely recognised as a masterpiece of early German expressionist cinema.

I know, but I am a collector of charted top ten films. I've seen awesome direct to video movies like those by Full Moon Entertainment, and I own a lot of those on DVD. But I'm sure you get my point. :)

To be honest, I have seen that movie you mentioned on Blu-ray. I think the Criterion Collection has a restored version of it, so I will get it soon. ;)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom