1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever heard of North American DVD?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Confucius, Mar 20, 2002.

1. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
  2. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    To resurrect an old thread, had anyone else used NADVD? I have placed an order with them for Gangs of NY, as it was only $17.99, but they don't include shipping costs on the invoice. Bit iffy, me thinks. Anyone any ideas how much they charge to ship to UK? The info says $2.99, but the order confirmation e-mail leaves it rather more vague.

3. DeuxChevaux

DeuxChevaux
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've bought from them twice since January and just got my pre-ordered copy of 'Le Mans' from them.

Their feedback isn't as good as some - I didn't get the promised confirmation email either time, but they were quick in responding to my questions.

Shipping costs are about what they say on their site, but it's a little confusing since the site shows everything in US$ but they charge in CAN$. Shipping times are typical from Canada/US - last order was shipped on 30/4 & received after the Bank Holiday on 6/5

Peter

4. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Yeah, 'confusing' is the word I'd use too! I sent them an e-mail asking for definite shipping costs, and also pointed out that it would be nice if s&h was clarified at time of ordering. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found this unclear. I'll post the reply, if I get one.