Eventually got round to starting my room

Clello

Standard Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a while in the planning but I've eventually started my tv/cinema room.

I moved into a new build house in December and after much negotiations managed secure the smallest bedroom as "mine"

So far I have purchased

4x Boston Acoustics A25 bookshelf speakers in satin cherry which look stunning, (yet to hear the sound)

1x Boston acoustics A225C again in cherry

I have also had a local artist draw me up some tv/film related drawings.
She does these in pen/ink and is fantastic at what she does

Next on my list are

2x Ikea kivik chaise couches

Bk gemini subwoofer

And my AV receiver (yet to decide what to go for)

My final addition will be either a 55" or 60" LED 3D tv.

ImageUploadedByAVForums1398338487.309438.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1398338513.527598.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1398338559.744137.jpg

Sounds very cool, looking forward to seeing the progress.

Awesome artwork too!

Update, hooked my Boston Acoustics A25 to and old stereo amp I had sitting about, sound fantastic

I've opted to go for the Pioneer VSX528 mainly due to its value for money and features hopefully get it within the next couple of weeks, does anyone else have any other recommendations, this particular receiver I can get for £179

ImageUploadedByAVForums1399216426.512446.jpg

Nice big space there for a big tele, this home cinema game is definitely a slow process, can't wait to replace my old 32" LCD panasonic!

Got myself a pioneer vsx 828 7.1 receiver really pleased with it and can't fault it for £179! great deal and service from Peter Tyson.
Think I'll go with some ceiling speakers or in-walls for the extra 2 as the space isn't huge, just in the process of making some speaker stands with 20mm galvy conduit and 22mm pine furniture bored, will get some pics up once they are done.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom