Event Horizon (1997) 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

You don't really think those panels are steel, do you?

You don't really think those panels are steel, do you?
Either steel, or some sort of special magnetic aluminium that rusts...

Haven't had one rust, but wow that metal is so thin it sure feels (and bends easily) like Aluminum.

Haven't had one rust, but wow that metal is so thin it sure feels (and bends easily) like Aluminum.
As said aluminum is not magnetic its non ferrous. Also aluminum is very weak that's why bear cans dint easy what's more there structure a stronger, plus internal pressure, I would say on than a large flat surface for a steebook it get dinted in no time..

They do dent very easily, which is another reason I was 88% sure they're Aluminum, but they are ferrous, which shocked me.
Anyway, this is the coolest looking set I've ever seen, if the photos aren't deceiving.

ALL steelbooks should have art inside the cover & have a semi-transparent sleeve.

Was expecting mine on Monday, but the delivery date now reads 10-Aug, Argh!
no later than 19:00, but the final delivery is done by the Postal Service, so that is nice, because they actually have me sign for it & are usually here between 15:00 & 16:44

Last edited:
My steel-"book" ;) has been despatched from Amazon.

The estimate is Wednesday delivery, but I guess it might turn up tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom