Even more free codes! (bluray 1080p)

If anyone finds a workaround for the French Universal codes, please give me a shout - likewise if I find one will post here. Cheers!

Could I try Dunkirk if still available please Hixs?

Could I take Logan please?

And if no-one else wants them would appreciate, Aquaman and Wonder Woman also!

Thank you.

Aquaman has gone, but the other 2 are yours.

If possible, I would love Don't Breathe and Spotlight please.

Arrival if possible please.

Will get to all of you later :thumbsup:

Could I have Pitch Black and Riddick please.

Thanks

Simon

Can I have Skyscraper or maybe Oblivion?

Thanks

Pitch Black and Riddick thanks a lot.

Neither Pitch Black or Riddick work without a VPN. Others have tried.

The only codes left that will 100% work is The Revenant and Deadpool. The French codes are hit n miss given the feedback ive got from sent codes.

Can I have Revenant code please thanks

Simon

The issue with some of the French codes (I tried Pitch Black) is that the studio portal that you redeem the code at before going through to the actual provider (Google Play, etc) has shut down as of 30th September this year. This means that there is physically nowhere to actually redeem the codes at - I've tried the UK and US Universal portals but they don't work. I'm looking around to see if there is a get around but this maybe one of those times we've just missed the boat...…...

The issue with some of the French codes (I tried Pitch Black) is that the studio portal that you redeem the code at before going through to the actual provider (Google Play, etc) has shut down as of 30th September this year. This means that there is physically nowhere to actually redeem the codes at - I've tried the UK and US Universal portals but they don't work. I'm looking around to see if there is a get around but this maybe one of those times we've just missed the boat...…...
Have you tried Vudu or moviesanywhere websites?

Have you tried Vudu or moviesanywhere websites?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom