EVE: Valkyrie (PS4) (VR)

Yeah, a lot of these VR games got mentioned in the VR threads, or EGX and other game shows. There's so many of them, many are bite-sized (not really what many would consider full games), and not much to talk about.

I think I am going to like this.

It looks neat but is it a full game or just a experience as many of them seem to be, I really only know of Resi Evil 7 being an actual full length game, I have a day one pre-order for Playstation VR but the more i see in titles being just experiences the more i'm being put off especially when stores seem to be charging full game prices for them.

^exactly my thoughts. Will look this one up later.

..it seems like a shallow but amazing experience. Arcadey, and something to show what VR is to friends, but you aint going to be doing 4 hours sessions on it.
Shallow but amazing experience.... Just how I like my girls...I mean games.

I don't think I will want any VR games in 4 hour sessions. Arcady with WOW factor is all I want.

If you are buying a PlayStation VR (like I will be getting) on Day 1 and expect a lot of "full" games I can tell you know to cancel or wait!

VR could and should be amazing for gaming...but will take time and like most new tech the early adopters will have to be almost beta testers while we see what sticks and what the wide spread dislike.

Can't wait

Do we have a release date for this on PS VR ? Launch game ?

No date given yet but I believe it is to be a launch title or at least one of the 50 coming this year.

Vr is gonna bankrupt me. Want them all!

"Leave"ers is gonna bankrupt me. Want them all!

Last edited:
Laughing at all the sore "losers" will bankrupt me...hold on that doesn't make sense....

:p

Well this game is being demoed at the Best Buy PS VR demos booths in the US so I hope it is a launch game , but I am a big kid as I want in a Xwing first.

New video showing the base-destruction type game mode "Carrier Assault":

Lately i've enjoyed non-deathmatch game modes more, so definitely glad they putting more into the game.

Well this is going to be both on the announced demo disc, but is also getting a full retail release with a physical disc:

Sony and CCP partner to publish EVE: Valkyrie for PlayStation VR

On behalf of our entire CCP Newcastle crew, I’m excited to announce that we are partnering with Sony Interactive Entertainment to publish EVE: Valkyrie as a physical retail disc for the launch of PlayStation VR on 13th October, 2016.

Don't suppose @Cha1ky or a mod can update the first post with release date?

Eurogamer

Sony is including a PSVR demo disc with a selection of experiences from some of its own studios - as well as from other PSVR developers - so you have something to play straight out of the box.

Included are:

• Drivceclub VR - Evolution
  • PlayStation VR Worlds - London Studio
  • RIGS Mechanized Combat League - Guerrilla Games
  • Tumble VR - Supermassive
  • Battlezone - Rebellion
  • Eve: Valkyrie - CCP
  • Wayward Sky - Uber Entertainment
  • Headmaster - Frame Interactive

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom