EVE massivley online game

G

graham.myers

Pointed to this link http://www.eve-online.com/

about an online only game - looks very good.

But i have a question.

In my PC I have a Matrox RT200 Video Editing Card. It comes bundled with an AGP Matrox Millenium G400 Flex edition Graphics Card.

The eve site says it will need a nVidia GeForce 256 as a minimum

My card is a 64mb 3D card, I cant find the specs on the nvidia site will min be compatible - is the 256 mena 256 mb or 256-bit?

I cant replace the card without getting rid of the editing card:(

Yeah that should be fine.

The Geforce 256 was the first GPU card released, basically the successor to the Riva TNT series. 256 is just a nice number they stuck on the end :p

Looks very nice indeed and could well be what Elite 4 should be like. Nice.

looks like a serious competitor to earth and beyond - Ive been playing E+B for some time now [well not in the past few days due to a system problem - see recent posts] its a great game, so cant wait to see eve when it finally hits our screens

Looks like just about everyone I know that applied for beta has got into beta 6 of this game. Downloading it now.

Hope it lives up to my expectations :)

So has anyone bought this game, I nearly did yesterday in Game, but managed to stay my hand.

Any first impressions?

Not played it yet ,
it looks great but didn`t get a good review from Gamespot .

5.8 out of 10

my brother bought it yesterday - says it plays a lot like freelanceer - point and click - which is not everyones cup of tea - takes a lot of getting used to - but then again dont most RPGs - I guess its worth a look - especially with Games bring-back policy :D :D :D

I got an email from Special Reserve - 29.99 :clap:

Is that the total cost or is there an ongoing subscription to pay for?

found out on eve-online....

$12.95 a month (cheaper if pre pay for longer)

only problem is now its release they've listed which graphics card are or are not compatible with the client. Mine isn't :( (A matrox millie G400)

ah well saved me a tenner a month (I cant replace the g400 as its paired with my Matrox RT2000 video capture card)

Graham did you join ?

Look me up diablo or Tobez

been on it for a year love it

tobez, I'm playing a 14-day trial at the moment and liking what I see :) replaced my machine with a spanking new Dell so can now play

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom