• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Eurosport Subscription Player Service - on Smart Dvd Player

Gary Brunsdon

I've been trying to buy a Smart Dvd player that will allow me to access the subscription service, Eurosport Player.

I've already tried 2 models, (one Sony, one Panasonic) - both don't allow this!!

So, wondered if anyone could suggest a make/ model that does have a streaming Eurosport App?

Help/ advice would be very much appreciated..

mentm

Have you looked in he viera market?

Sleuth

Panasonic appear to be launching the BDT230 and 330 at the moment and they are supposed to have an updated smart system, which I'm hoping will have the Eurosport app too. They might be worth checking out - they're on the Panasonic UK website now...

Gary Brunsdon

Good luck with that - I've now bought a Panasonic smart tv because I got fed up with waiting..

and for info, Eurosport works beautifully...

Sleuth

I popped into my local Sevenoaks to check out the new 230 player and it doesn't appear that the 2013 players support the Eurosport app. Shame as it's been on the TVs for a couple of years now.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom