Eurosport Hd?

limpitakis

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
A few days ago Eurosport HD was launched from Cyfra+ and Hotbird 13E.
Ever since the channel is free to air and transmits trailers with incredible picture quality, the best I have ever seen so far :rotfl:. Unfortunately the channel will be encrypted from may the 25th.:mad:
Does any one know if this channel is going to be added to our sky HD?
We do have two SD Eurosport channels at sky sports so far but I would like sky to include Eurosport΄s HD version!
Cheers,
Nick

Doesn't Eurosport HD start in the UK next week to coincide with the French open?

Doesn't Eurosport HD start in the UK next week to coincide with the French open?
No! - the rumours were/are that Eurosport GB will go Widescreen for the French Open......but I have not seen this confirmed anywhere!

No! - the rumours were/are that Eurosport GB will go Widescreen for the French Open......but I have not seen this confirmed anywhere!

Dam, i assumed the HD launch next week would include British Eurosport. :thumbsdow

Not like us Brits to have to wait for something eh? :rolleyes:

I saw a comment on digitalspy by someone who works for ITV and always has good info that British Eurosport will NOT be going HD or even 16:9.

It seems Eurosport HD will be a simulcast of the pan-European Eurosport International.

I regularly watch the MotoGP on Eurosport, so I'd love to see this in HD. How can you get Eurosport HD if not on the Sky HD channel list?

does anybody know how to get eurosport hd if you subscribe to sky hd?
thanks in advance

I regularly watch the MotoGP on Eurosport, so I'd love to see this in HD. How can you get Eurosport HD if not on the Sky HD channel list?

get a bigger motorished dish and fta reciever like technomate , iam picking it up fine at the moment :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom