• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

European 'Schuko' sockets blocks

Kamin99

Established Member
Hi lads looking for Mains extension or blocks that is Fitted with 6-8 European 'Schuko' sockets and a UK 13 Amp Plug, I could only find Russ Andrews blocks which is 200 pounds without the lead
Any alternative
Thanks

L

loadsofleads

I think Supra have one for the European market, but it wouldn't have a UK plug fitted. I could have a chat with the rep and ask if it would be possible to get one and fit a UK plug on it if you wish. :thumbsup:

Kamin99

Established Member
Thanks taffyboyo, this sounds great , really appreciate the offer

L

loadsofleads

Hi Kamin99, had a chat with the rep and got the following info,

Supra do indeed make something called a MD06-EU Mk 2, which is a six way
mains block with three way surge protection (live-earth,
neutral-earth, live-neutral), fitted with an IEC socket (for mains input) and 6x Schuko style sockets (for mains out).
To use the block, you'll also need a cable from the room mains socket to the
block - this needs to be terminated with a UK plug at one end and an IEC at
the mains block end. This of course can be any length, hence why it's not
supplied with the block.

Price is £119.00

We don't stock them, and I doubt any other Supra Retailer do either, but we could obtain one if you wish.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Kamin99

Established Member
Thanks taffyboyo for the effort and information ,I will be in touch with you soon regarding ordering the socket blocks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom