Quantcast

Europe Summer Trip

BT Bob

Phew! That's a big question!!
When you say family - have you got young kids/older kids/just adults?
Do you want beach/city/touring?
Do you have any particular country you like/dislike?
Wherever/whatever you go/do, keep in mind some parts of Europe can be VERY hot in summer (high-30's/40's) so right could be an issue (or the reason to go).

lifebun

Novice Member
We are all adults and we are planning to visit Malaga in Spain. But if you know nay other better places, then please refer.

We would love to visit beachside places.

mjn

Distinguished Member

deantown

Distinguished Member
When Americans come to Europe on holiday their “trip” is often a different Country in Europe every few days. The OP did ask for any other suggestions as they already planned Malaga. They also wanted “beach places” - There are plenty of them all over Britain. In my experience over the last 30 years, the Weather isn’t always sh*t either. But maybe I’ve just been lucky.

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
When Americans come to Europe on holiday their “trip” is often a different Country in Europe every few days. The OP did ask for any other suggestions as they already planned Malaga. They also wanted “beach places” - There are plenty of them all over Britain. In my experience over the last 30 years, the Weather isn’t always sh*t either. But maybe I’ve just been lucky.
Sorry, I meant Malaga is very British like all of the costas 😂