Europa League

For sure. I do feel Orient are hard done by though. Can't see the PL handing out victories to teams if the opponents have an outbreak.

It is harsh but it does appear in the rules of the competition, section 5 I think.

Financially they'll be okay, from what I gather we are planning to compensate them & many Spurs fans have been making donations to them in the form of purchases from the shop that then get passed onto children in the area.

Only 3 games, some teams play way more than that. Think yourself lucky.

Maybe because they are semi-pro and play in the shit leagues that no one has heard of

lets not forget the standards mate

And that's like saying why aren't prem sides qualifying to get into the FA cup 3rd round 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Maybe because they are semi-pro and play in the sh*t leagues that no one has heard of

lets not forget the standards mate

And that's like saying why aren't prem sides qualifying to get into the FA cup 3rd round 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ahh the English snobbery coming out there, no shock. Better hope there isn't a European league soon as you may not qualify and you'll feel like one of the so called crap league teams.

Standards have nothing to do with it, money is the driver. That's why there are groups now instead of straight knockout as the so called big teams are scared of getting knocked out early.

It is nothing like the FA cup, that is the worst analogy I've heard in a while about EL qualifying.

Why bother 😂 you,'re getting all worked up I had my say deal with it 👍

End of the matter cheers

An early settler for Spurs. I'm not expecting an easy game but it would be nice to capitalise on a good start for once by wrapping it up early and getting Kane off the pitch.

2 more dodgy handball penalty decisions, 1 for, 1 against.

These 2 penalties make an absolute mockery of the new rule. How anyone can justify keeping this in place. How can anyone defend that these 2 penalties were what the rule change was devised to achieve.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom