Europa League

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Oh my god that handball ...... the game has totally gone. How is that in a million years handball? Even by the new rules ....... it refers to making your body unnaturally bigger, that would be the case if your arm was sticking out of your forehead not down by your side. Stupid, stupid rule.

Fergal82

Distinguished Member
Oh my god that handball ...... the game has totally gone. How is that in a million years handball? Even by the new rules ....... it refers to making your body unnaturally bigger, that would be the case if your arm was sticking out of your forehead not down by your side. Stupid, stupid rule.
Being relaxed for this weekends games so I heard - whether true not sure

Dony

Distinguished Member
How can it be relaxed? It's a rule. Surely the rule needs changing first

I'm not sure but they could probably use the proximity clause more to overule penalty decisions that would have been given in the previous couple of weeks.

rustybin

Distinguished Member
I can see why they'd want to have another look at it, but changing rules during the season when some teams have already significantly benefited or lost out doesn't sit well with me.

TayWax

Distinguished Member
I can see why they'd want to have another look at it, but changing rules during the season when some teams have already significantly benefited or lost out doesn't sit well with me.
Ordinarily I would agree with you but I don't think I can sit through another 8 months of this absolute sh*t show. It's a compete mess that needs fixing asap

Dony

Distinguished Member

In 3 games Spurs have had 2 penalties against that I think everyone agrees were nonsense.

Against Newcastle we dropped 2 points and 1 goal off our goal difference. Against Southampton it didn't effect the result but another goal from our GD.
The race for Euro places will be tight. How much could those 2 points and 2 goals cost us in the end?

But I agree with @TayWax, stop it now before it becomes a total farce.

faiz0

Distinguished Member
Ordinarily I would agree with you but I don't think I can sit through another 8 months of this absolute sh*t show. It's a compete mess that needs fixing asap

Insert your own joke:

‘That’s enough about Utd, can we get back to the handball rule please’.

PrahDV

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 12.53.31.png

Tough group for celtic imo

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...

Latest News

Philips debuts fifth generation P5 Picture Processing Suite
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Philips introduces new 9206 and 8506 LED Android TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips unveils 9636 and 9506 MiniLED TVs
  • By Andy Bassett