Europa League

And where was Lacazette tonight, that guy cost £50 million

Jack Wheelchair needs to go, Welbeck as well and the defence.

What I just can’t tell is, will a new coach make this team better? Or are they fundamentally an average side with average players?

Is the attitude and commitment (or lack of) in the image of Wenger?

What I just can’t tell is, will a new coach make this team better? Or are they fundamentally an average side with average players?

Average side with average players bar a couple, harsh how Aubameyang was suspended from the competition but why sign him knowing he was ineligible ?!

The manager is the issue. A new man in charge will make a world of difference.

I’d keep Mhikitaryan, Ramsey and Aubameyang. That’s it.

Also, how do players like Monreal and Bellerin get ahead of youngsters like Maitland-Niles and Mavropanos, who were fantastic against Manchester United?

Why did Arsenal offer a new deal to Wenger last summer, they maybe could of made top 4 or won this if they made the change, then again it probably was Wenger who arranged the contract himself [emoji16]

It was worth enduring that game to watch Martin Keown having a wee breakdown over Mesut Ozil.

Payet rolling around like he's been shot. Looks like Marseille have made it to the final

It was worth enduring that game to watch Martin Keown having a wee breakdown over Mesut Ozil.

Didn’t hold back did he:

“It’s almost like his hands are in the air (saying) 'Look this group aren't as good as me'. Someone needed to grab him a long time ago, to give him a shack and say we're trying to get the ball to you. We are working for you but you're not working for us.

"I bet he doesn't play again this season. He'll have some emotional breakdown and won't play this weekend," Keown added, referring to Arsene Wenger's final home game as Arsenal manager against Burnley on Sunday.

"I don't know how many illnesses he has had this... That is not a proper performance. He's not giving everything and there's much more under the bonnet.

He wasn't fit to wear the shirt tonight. I've seen this a lot this season. It needs to be said. He needs to be dug out. We expect better from him. These are crocodile tears I'm seeing from the player. He's not conning me."

Last edited:
It’s already been confirmed that Koscielny is out of the World Cup. Poor fella.

Well no shock as my views on Wenger are well known and long ranging, while I shall always respect what he achieved for us in the past, lets not forget that he trained and motivated that team and they should have been busting a gut to give him the send off he probably deserves and instead he goes out with a whimper, sad but not as I said; exactly a shock.

I am very intrigued by who we get in, will they have the guts to ahem...gut this team and start afresh with players that actually want to play for the the shirt, I would honestly have started the team that played Man Utd, those youngsters gave it a go and put certain players to shame.

I am not sure Arsenal can bounce back quickly.......if at all in the foreseeable future as it is a huge job and all we can do is hope for some form of limited success again.

IMG_0070.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom