Europa League

When In Rome

Ex Member
Reaction score
europa_league.png

Europa League: How will Arsenal cope with the shift to Thursday night football?

For the first time since 1997 there is no Champions League football to start the season at Arsenal. Thursday's Europa League game against Cologne marks a departure for Arsene Wenger and his club, who are missing out on a seat at European football's top table this season after only finishing fifth in the Premier League last time around.

... and could Arsenal win a European trophy at last?

This forum is priceless, really it is.

Everton currently playing Atalanta, who have Martin de Roon (Middlesbrough in the Prem last season) in their starting eleven.

Everton
  • Stekelenburg
  • Holgate
  • Keane
  • Jagielka
  • Baines
  • Besic
  • Schneiderlin
  • Vlasic
  • Sigurdsson
  • Rooney
  • Calvert-Lewin

Everton currently playing Atalanta, who have Martin de Roon (Middlesbrough in the Prem last season) in their starting eleven.

Everton
  • Stekelenburg
  • Holgate
  • Keane
  • Jagielka
  • Baines
  • Besic
  • Schneiderlin
  • Vlasic
  • Sigurdsson
  • Rooney
  • Calvert-Lewin

You are wrong there. Everton haven't fielded a team tonight.

We're an absolute mess. No shape, direction, balance or tactics evident at all. The players look unfit and disinterested and I don't think they're playing for him. I said in the other thread, I'm just not having Koeman at all.

Jeez, three down at half time.

And with Utd to come on the weekend.

Reports on Sky Sports that the Arsenal / Cologne game will kick off at 2105 pm, an hour late because of disturbances between rival fans.

Wow what is going on with Everton, cost me £140 tonight, only team to not win.....

We're an absolute mess. No shape, direction, balance or tactics evident at all. The players look unfit and disinterested and I don't think they're playing for him. I said in the other thread, I'm just not having Koeman at all.

Losing badly, we don’t even look competitive in the last 3 matches. Just worries me Sunday, Koemen will have to earn that wage to pull something off.

Koemen.png

"Arsenal game delayed 1 hour as Koln fans broke into Emirates and put towels on 60,000 seats"

Chaos at the emirates, cologne fans everywhere, doubt this game will go ahead

Chaos at the emirates, cologne fans everywhere, doubt this game will go ahead

There will be carnage if they allow this to go ahead. Something gone seriously wrong here with ticketing. Seems very organised how zee Germans have managed to get those tickets.

Great goal

Good volley, two good goals tonight

Nice finish by Sanchez

Shocking performance by Everton last night. I had high hopes for this season back in July but not buying a proven striker is an absolute joke. Complete shambles. Koeman will be gone by end of the month

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom