Euro 2020 Fantasy Game

Are you using the app? Apparently theres an ongoing issue where it keeps happening randomly.

I can see it fine via browser tho.

Are you using the app? Apparently theres an ongoing issue where it keeps happening randomly.

I can see it fine via browser tho.
I'm on chrome and says I'm in no leagues 🤷

I was able to see it earlier but not since the start of the Portugal game.

Strange, I can see it fine on Chrome. The site can be a bit buggy I have noticed too.

Strange, I can see it fine on Chrome. The site can be a bit buggy I have noticed too.
Does it show me in the league.

I can try to rejoin but don't know if that will balls anything up

Muller out of Hungary game for any suckers like me that have him.

Cancelo in first round and now Muller, what a waste of dosh.

Remember you get transfer amnesty after this round of games, then 3 transfers for quarters, then 5 for each following round.

I thought I'd done well putting Shaqiri in but also forgot you can captain each day until you get it right :facepalm:

I notice you captained him @realfrankturner

I thought I'd done well putting Shaqiri in but also forgot you can captain each day until you get it right :facepalm:

I notice you captained him @realfrankturner
Yeah, I changed it last minute, I did have Embolo in my team as captain but took him out for Malen and captained Shaqiri.

FPL also revealing some prices for next seasons game too

Just a reminder that when doing transfers for next round you are allowed 4 players from same team now instead of 3.

And your budget goes slightly up too.

Netherlands going out has screwed me and if Spain have a duffer, oh dear. Quite tough in the knockouts, I think I've placed my eggs in too few baskets, will need a rethink next round..

Netherlands going out has screwed me and if Spain have a duffer, oh dear. Quite tough in the knockouts, I think I've placed my eggs in too few baskets, will need a rethink next round..
I have no chips left either, just gotta hope I don't have to take too many hits. If France go out I am screwed :D

I wanted to save my WC for after RO16 but my MD3 team was awful so had to use it then, which was right decision in sense of what points I got compared to what I would have got.

But bit risky from here on out tho.

Yeah I'm screwed.

6 players out so far, one will go tomorrow, plus two players who went through that probably won't play the next game, maybe 3 if KDB isn't fit.

One game to go and I find out I can transfer players in after the squads are announced 🤦

Also limitless actually means unlimited funds, something else I didn't realise and have wasted.

Ah well.

I said in my original post you get unlimited funds, in point one.

Anyway, both Netherlands and France going out messed me over, had to take hits and keep players who weren't in the first eleven, and so struggled last round. Just needed one of them teams to go through to be better.

This round both Sarabia and Morata not starting. And had to keep Berradi too who I knew wouldn't start.

*Edit, Sarabia is my fault, didn't see he was ruled out!

Last edited:
I didn't bother reading the rules or the points you put up 🤣

I've got my wildcard left and used my limitless today as forgot about both so fortunately I was able to pick a team of 11 and a bench I can swap in depending on the result tonight.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom