Euro 2016: Snack Gadget Guide - article discussion

Any chance you could review the UUNI 2 ? might not be a kitchen gadget, but am sure there will be a lot of BBQ's going on too...?

I think your stretching the Euro 2016 guides a tad now ;)

Why make all this stuff yourself when you can mostly buy it in or order it

My 5 top Euro snacks

Toffee popcorn
Wotsits
Green and blacks 85% dark chocolate
Iced party rings or iced gems
Rack of barbecue ribs

If Hodgson keeps picking Milner it will feel like we won't have time to boil a pot noodle before the boys are back in blighty.

a mini fridges allways fill the shops football cup time

Nuts to cooking , just order up a pizza wedges plus dips. Although I do begrudge having to get up off the sofa to collect it from me front door :D.

can we have a Euro 2016: Take-Away Guide next please? perhaps throw in budget and premium options?

Those aren't really toastie makers... despite what Breville say. A real toasted sandwich has the contents sealed in, usually hotter than the sun!

I've got one of these. Sadly only does two sandwiches at a time but does seal the edges, unlike some of the cheaper 2 and 4 sandwich makers by more popular brands.

WARING Deep Fill Sandwich Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
That's what the wife and kids are for

Nah couldn't be that mean , not with all the gardening and decorating she has to do ;).

Has anyone got one of those Actifry things?

Always been tempted, but doubtful of the results. Do say chips taste like they have been fried? Or is it oven taste with a hint of oil?

a mini fridges allways fill the shops football cup time
Mini fridge!?! Pah. They ain't doing it right. Proper size fridge all day! 395 litres in this AEG, that's the ticket; plenty!

Even better, and Internet enabled beer fridge, automatically orders new stock when it's getting low. That would be awesome :D

I wish this article was tongue in cheek but I fear it's not.

I fear the England team took the BREXIT referendum too literally, and decided to invoke their own 'article 50' immediately!
No need for those gadgets now unless you are a Welsh team fan. Anyone seen an oggi maker?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom