Euro 2004 anyone here played it? I think it could be the best football game

tony kop77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did not think I would like Euro 2004 as it is FIFA but with countires instead of clubs.
I have never liked FIFA because it feels the computer has control over the players and what you do rather than yourself.

I might only like Euro 2004 because it is only a one half demo and I have been playing it after playing England International football. Euro 2004 runs very smooth and fast, the players dont just stand there they move into space you want them to where as sometimes on WE7 I wait for my player to make a run down the line but doesn't happen.

Euro 2004 you can choose if you want a near post cross, driven cross or far post. I know you should be able to do that yourself rather than select the option you want but it works well and I like the way the players move as they look and move like the players they are supposed to be.

Long term the game might get boring as if there is only the euro 2004 tournament to play for it wont be long untill you get bored unless you play two player.

I think Euro 2004 is out next week and I will buy it because even if I dont like it I can trade it for the Ninja game out week later.

Two letters E & A

A good football game do not make.

I thought EA were terrible but I played the demo and I can see it is really quite good.
I might only like the game because I was playing England International football before hand.

Its no worse or better than the last one.

Three words mind, Pro Evolution Soccer.

Three words mind, Pro Evolution Soccer.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

spot on Del Boy Smiffy the best footie game by a mile,i just bought England international football 2004 edition for a change i wish i had not bothered

avoid it like the plague :thumbsdow

Originally posted by Mr Screen
avoid it like the plague :thumbsdow

Unless you have live where it comes into it's own :clap: :p

Ps pro evo is the god we all know that :thumbsup:

This game is crap, and I actually like FIFA 2004, they have managed to slow down the speed even further making it very frustrating. Not recommneded (even if you like the FIFA series)

"I think it could be the best football game"

i have never been as outraged and in the same breath disgusted with a fellow red in all my life lmao.WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom