Eureka face lift ..

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to mention 15% off everything until Monday 11th, including Faust and Frau im Mind, which are already shipping 2-3 weeks before street date.

Do they still only offer Paypal as the sole payment option?

No. I ordered 3 titles on Tues - The War Lord, Boomerang & Violent Saturday - and paid via Visa Debit.

All 3 Blu's arrived today, BTW. Great service!

Actually, they've stopped accepting Paypal as well. Apparently it is four times the cost to process.

I'm very interested in their Frau Im Mond Blu but I fear it'll have the same problem as their DVD. In that one the English was superimposed over the original German title cards. It made them very differcult to read and I gave up after 10 to 15 minutes in. Can anyone confirm if it is the same on the Blu?

Bri

I'm very interested in their Frau Im Mond Blu but I fear it'll have the same problem as their DVD. In that one the English was superimposed over the original German title cards. It made them very differcult to read and I gave up after 10 to 15 minutes in. Can anyone confirm if it is the same on the Blu?

Bri
I havent seen there older DVD but

Brand new film restoration by F. W. Murnau-Stiftung
Original German intertitles with newly-translated optional English subtitles

Check out the trailer first intertitle about 49 seconds
Frau Im Mond [Woman in the Moon] | Eureka

fraucapture.JPG
I havent seen there older DVD but

Brand new film restoration by F. W. Murnau-Stiftung
Original German intertitles with newly-translated optional English subtitles

Check out the trailer first intertitle about 49 seconds
Frau Im Mond [Woman in the Moon] | Eureka

Thanks for the link. I'd already seen that but missed there was a trailer. That pretty much looks the same as the DVD but there's not much dialogue. Sometimes there's quite a lot and the English subs are over the top of the original German. My PC doesn't play the subtitles but the still above gives you an idea.

Bri

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom