Eternals (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 07/02/2022

Eternals.jpg

Attachments

• Eternals (inside).jpg
    Eternals (inside).jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Eternals (back).jpg
    Eternals (back).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Finally!

Thanks Red.

Blind ordered :censored:

Dispatched

Mine too but was thinking of canceling after all the bad reviews, I bet this one not long before its reduced in price.

Mine too but was thinking of canceling after all the bad reviews, I bet this one not long before its reduced in price.
True with regards possible reduction. It's not that bad in my opinion, I feel it is on par with Thor Dark World and Iron Man 2. As a completist I had to have it as have all the MCU 4K Steelbooks.

True with regards possible reduction. It's not that bad in my opinion, I feel it is on par with Thor Dark World and Iron Man 2. As a completist I had to have it as have all the MCU 4K Steelbooks.
In that case Im OK with it but my taste different from the collective I now like Dark World the best of the 3, first too many Dutch shots and the last shoe horning in jokes which if they take most out probably would have been my favorite.

In that case Im OK with it but my taste different from the collective I now like Dark World the best of the 3, first too many Dutch shots and the last shoe horning in jokes which if they take most out probably would have been my favorite.
I also have started to come round to enjoying Dark World at bit more, I feel Endgame has redeemed it somewhat in my eyes. I've never disliked any of the MCU movies in all fairness!

I also have started to come round to enjoying Dark World at bit more, I feel Endgame has redeemed it somewhat in my eyes. I've never disliked any of the MCU movies in all fairness!
I cant say I loved it on the first viewing and thought the portals were silly and the madness, but I think the middle bit great with the attack and Thor and Loki bit.
Sadly I had to agree with the masses about WW84.

Just arrived, it's a very dull looking steelbook, a bit like the film itself.View attachment 1648260
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I totally agree, the steelbook is a disappointment. The Shang-Chi release, in contrast, was much nicer with its glossy finish and debossed title.

This lack of consistency in the Marvel releases is rather annoying, to be honest.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom