Eternals (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 07/02/2022

Eternals.jpg

Attachments

• Eternals (inside).jpg
    Eternals (inside).jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Eternals (back).jpg
    Eternals (back).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

steve33shoreham

Finally!

Thanks Red.

GeorgeL78

Ordered!

darren68uk

Blind ordered :censored:

Rob F1UK

Dispatched

GeorgeL78

Garrett

Mine too but was thinking of canceling after all the bad reviews, I bet this one not long before its reduced in price.

GeorgeL78

Mine too but was thinking of canceling after all the bad reviews, I bet this one not long before its reduced in price.
True with regards possible reduction. It's not that bad in my opinion, I feel it is on par with Thor Dark World and Iron Man 2. As a completist I had to have it as have all the MCU 4K Steelbooks.

Garrett

True with regards possible reduction. It's not that bad in my opinion, I feel it is on par with Thor Dark World and Iron Man 2. As a completist I had to have it as have all the MCU 4K Steelbooks.
In that case Im OK with it but my taste different from the collective I now like Dark World the best of the 3, first too many Dutch shots and the last shoe horning in jokes which if they take most out probably would have been my favorite.

GeorgeL78

In that case Im OK with it but my taste different from the collective I now like Dark World the best of the 3, first too many Dutch shots and the last shoe horning in jokes which if they take most out probably would have been my favorite.
I also have started to come round to enjoying Dark World at bit more, I feel Endgame has redeemed it somewhat in my eyes. I've never disliked any of the MCU movies in all fairness!

Garrett

I also have started to come round to enjoying Dark World at bit more, I feel Endgame has redeemed it somewhat in my eyes. I've never disliked any of the MCU movies in all fairness!
I cant say I loved it on the first viewing and thought the portals were silly and the madness, but I think the middle bit great with the attack and Thor and Loki bit.
Sadly I had to agree with the masses about WW84.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom