PenguinSpaceman

Novice Member
I'm pretty stoked to catch Eternals in the coming weeks, although I am still undecided on where to see it in the UK. The film seems poised to look really great in IMAX, with select sequences - most likely the CGI ones - being filmed in the 1.43:1 aspect ratio. As I understand it, a select few IMAX theaters in the UK could screen in this aspect ratio for the movie; the Vue Printworks in Manchester and perhaps BFI IMAX in London - could anyone confirm this?

As such, I was curious what the best venue to catch the film in 1.43:1 in the UK might be, or is it perhaps too early to tell? I've previously attended a couple of films at the Cineworld IMAX in Leicester Square and enjoyed my time there more than most other places, albeit the cinema, as far as I'm informed, is only able to project up to a 1.90:1 aspect ratio. It's a fantastic theater nonetheless, and I'd happily watch Eternals there, but if there are any better options to consider, I'd love to note them down. I anticipate that I got various details wrong in this post and so I look forward to the responses. Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Penguin 🐧

Last edited:

raymondo77

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom