Quantcast

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

paulr

Lets hope it better than Bruce Almighty....what a let down.

What other films has he got coming out/in production?.............

Semiskimmed1976

Novice Member
I saw this tonight and for me a big recommendation!! :thumbsup:

Its under the guise as a romantic comedy...sure there is some gentle funny moments, but its much more interesting than that. Just don't expect Jim Carey acting the clown, to be honest I think this is his best acting piece to date!!

Check it out, see what you think and post your thoughts.

S

stewarthollyhea

this has far more of an indie "feel" to it than i think most of the public will be expecting. it is shot in a very handycam kind of way. i loved it but can imagine people being misled by the trailer into thinking its a rom com. i would say it has more in common with films like "21 grammes" and "solaris".

Lex

Novice Member
Saw this last night thought it was fab :smashin: I have to say I wasn't particularly looking forward to it (wasn't my choice) as I am not a big rom com fan, but I was really impressed. Best I have ever seen Jim Carrey (or Kate Winslett for that matter). As has been said, it had funny moments but wasn't really a comedy at all, in many ways it was quite melancholly.

I will worn you that many reviews for this film give too much of the plot away - I would try to see it before hearing too much about it if I were you... Highly recommended :clap:

figrin_dan

Really enjoyed this last night. Don't think RomCom, think Charlie Kaufman. Not really a spoiler but. . .

The 1st half hour is pretty standard but after the opening credits, it really gets going

WeirdFish

Novice Member
just got back from seeing this. excellent :)