E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) 4K UHD

thegeminiman

Ex Member
Reaction score
This is released in the US on Tuesday so time is running short to cancel.
Is there a UK version listed anywhere?

No point in listing a link as it takes you to the UK site all the time

Yes on Zoom released 2nd October

Thanks for that but it looks like the standard edition. Is there one for the special edition with the cd and book?
Can't even find the standard one on Amazon

Thanks for that but it looks like the standard edition. Is there one for the special edition with the cd and book?
I think that is exclusive to the US

That US set does look lovely but in the final analysis I can't justify that kind of outlay on a film that is admired but not loved in this dojo. I like it well enough to buy, just not to go crazy on.

To that end I'm waiting for it to appear in zoom's 2 for ÂŁ30 offer. :D

It looks and sounds great [emoji106][emoji106]

Isn't it listed on Zoom at ÂŁ59.99 ? Is that the one, lights up, plays the tune, e.t.c.

Isn't it listed on Zoom at ÂŁ59.99 ? Is that the one, lights up, plays the tune, e.t.c.

I think you might be confusing the Close Encounters of the Third Kind Gift Set with the 4k release of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, which has both a Standard and Limited Edition in the U.S.

IMG_1222.JPG

I think you might be confusing the Close Encounters of the Third Kind Gift Set with the 4k release of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, which has both a Standard and Limited Edition in the U.S.

View attachment 908966

Yeah, sorry, i was having a "cognitive" moment there ! ( I suffer from severe M.E. & obviously got muddled ! )

Not a problem, it's easily done. I'm just glad so many classics are getting a release :thumbsup:

View attachment 908966
It's even ÂŁ40 at Wow. Had hoped for a cheaper UK option. I guess that won't appear until my US copy is on its way

Oh well, Amazon have shipped this today but delivery is listed for the 25th. I'm not really expecting it to take that long

Yes. You can order it on Zoom.

Yep. Look on Zoom.

Or Google.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom