essex stock

RizL4

Ex Member
Reaction score
anyone near basildon billericay had any luck getting a wii from the stores?

anyone in the chelmsford/colchester area had any luck?

Tried Pitsea at 6 last night & they said they'd sold them all.

Anyone know of any in the Southend area ?

Thanks in advance

yeah looks like essex dry stock lol

Try Woolworths in Hadleigh, I've had to cancel a pre-order there.

Got mine from tesco extra in pitsea yesterday, my wife rang them up they had 7 in stock 10 mins later when she got there there was 2 left and we managed to get ours.

I could do with knowing if Tescos in Maldon/Colchester/Chelmsford have any in stock, unable to make any phonecalls as im at work, Asda might be a good bet as well

I could do with knowing if Tescos in Maldon/Colchester/Chelmsford have any in stock, unable to make any phonecalls as im at work, Asda might be a good bet as well

I know the new Tescos in Chelmo had some controllers and games. not sure about the consoles tho.

Worth giving them a buzz. The tescos near argos didnt have any in the night before when i was in there.

Dal

Tesco in chelmsford (homeplus, had them yesterday but none at 9am today), maldon, witham, colchester do not have them. I think tesco have sold all of them I called 0800505555 quoted wii ean number 0045496342067 and they said none had any left.

Tesco in chelmsford (homeplus, had them yesterday but none at 9am today), maldon, witham, colchester do not have them. I think tesco have sold all of them I called 0800505555 quoted wii ean number 0045496342067 and they said none had any left.

Im gonna pop down there tonight to have a nose around and to pick up some news bit for our tree. I will see if there is any tonight.

Dal

I popped down to Tesco in Pitsea at about 6.30 last night and found out they had sold out,I was gutted because if I had gone in about 2 hours earlier I could of had one.Even my mate missed out on one in Cheshunt by about 30 minutes.I have got next week off work for chrimbo shopping and I am feeling quietly confident that I will come across one.This is not even for me,it is a present for my boy.I may even pop into London next week and chance my luck

Anybody know if Tesco at Gallows Corner in Romford have had any????????????????????????????????????????

romford Gallows corner was suggested as a possibility but Its is a bit far for me. you can get their number on the tesco website

anyone any idea around the Harlow area were they may have them

not for a few days last time I checked they had sold out

We soooo need deliveries of more than just 2 or 5 hitting supermarkets. This is even worse than trying to get a 360 for last years xmas. How on earth can people doing a food shop keep buying up these darn things.

Like im out buying my christmas turkey oh & i'll have & Wii too.. This is
torture,, and all to put a smile on our little ones faces on xmas day aarrrggghhh :(

I have a day off work tomorrow and if i find a shop with a Wii i shall just buy it and then one of you lot can have it.

Im in Chelmsford so will look round the big tesco and Asda tomorrow as we are doing a christmas shop tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

Dal

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom