ESPN FTV this weekend

TorchMT360

Novice Member
:smashin: top job that man

DJMS

Notice they do this on a weekend they have no Premier League games to show :rolleyes:

tvmonkey

Novice Member
Notice they do this on a weekend they have no Premier League games to show :rolleyes:

They have the Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich game on and that's all i care about. :)

DJMS

They have the Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich game on and that's all i care about. :)

Spend enough time trying to earn enough brownie points with SWMBO to allow me to follow English teams. No chance of me having the chance to get into European leagues!

Bribrian

Novice Member
I'll be too busy watching Leeds progress to the next round of the FA cup on ITV .......... :D

wednesday83

According to my EPG on sky, theres only 1 thing been shown in HD from friday through to the end of sunday and thats the Scottish footy game. Apparently not even the milan Derby is in HD????

alanrob

Giblets

Actually checking their schedule leads me to conclude that I am glad I don't waste my money!

kenedin

Does that mean they're going to give me a a percentage of my subscription back to cover the free day?

No more than you'd get a rebate from Kellogs cornflakes if they started dishing out free samples in a supermarket.

packerbully

Standard Member
I just like how a so called HD channel has 1 show in HD all weekend. Not really an HD channel is it lol.

What are you looking at - there is loads in HD??? There are 7 shows in HD between now and 7am for a start!... let alone at least 5 live football games in HD on Saturday & Sunday

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

Philips announces 806, 856 and 706 OLED TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Falcon Acoustics launches Q7 speaker kit
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Polk launches React soundbar with Alexa
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett