Escape Plan II Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
I think you may have seen my comments on this film in other threads Cas ;) :censored:
As a big Stallone fan, I was shocked and dismayed at just how bad this film was.
Total and utter rubbish ... I thnk a 4 was generous lol and i will not be watching #3
I only wish you had watched this sooner, to save me the viewing pain :laugh:

I think you may have seen my comments on this film in other threads Cas ;) :censored:
As a big Stallone fan, I was shocked and dismayed at just how bad this film was.
Total and utter rubbish ... I thnk a 4 was generous lol and i will not be watching #3
I only wish you had watched this sooner, to save me the viewing pain :laugh:

Yes I read your comments lol, almost regret doing so as I then had to review the damn thing!

I think I'll still watch the third one and hope it was the film they intended to make as a sequel but couldn't be bothered to. This is just filler.

Yes I read your comments lol, almost regret doing so as I then had to review the damn thing!

I think I'll still watch the third one and hope it was the film they intended to make as a sequel but couldn't be bothered to. This is just filler.

ha ha ... I will definitely wait until your review before contemplating watching #3 then :smashin: :laugh:
You're on a roll with 4's atm lol (Purge / Predator & now this) :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom