ES20 - Best price?

Searcher2

Prominent Member
Reaction score
After 3 failed PVR's I plumped for an ES20MR from 123.electricals4me.co.uk who I have to admit are excellent with customer service. However, I am returning the ES20 because it seems to have a fault where it can't decide whether to record BBC3 or CBBC on timed recordings. With all the problems I have had I have decided (hopefully) to buy locally at Richer Sounds in case I have to return it.

They have the ES20 Region 2 for £139.95 which I don't think can be beaten but they have the ES20 Multiregion for £159.95. Looking at their website they will price match any etailer in the UK - provided the etailer has a UK phone number - and give £10 back for products between £101 and £500.

www.prcdirect.co.uk have the ES20 multiregion for £156.89 inc vat and delivery...and includes 4 free DVD-RAM discs. So in theory Richer Sounds should sell me a multiregion ES20 with 4 RAM discs for £146.89... which would make it worth getting the multi region version over the region 2 anyway.

I thought this may be useful for anyone thinking about buying an ES20... but if anyone has any experience of Richer Sounds price match policy especially as to whether they will try and get out of it I would be happy to hear before I toddle off tomorrow to attempt to try it out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom