• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Error copying photos onto PS3

sp_harris

Hi,

I've searched and googled this to no solution.

I am trying to copy some photos from my laptop to PS3, but keep getting the error message 'an error occurred during the copy operation (80030416)'. I amusing usb memory sticks - I've tried 2 memory sticks in case that was the issue, but same error message each time. I tried putting the photos in folder PS3/PHOTOS but still same error. I wondered if the PS3 hard disk was corrupt so loaded a song onto the memory stick and that copied to the PS3 OK, which is odd.

I had Photos on my PS3 originally, I then upgraded the PS3 hard disk to a 320gb and since then I have not been able to load photos. I have been able to copy movies and music to the hard disk so I am confused.

Any Ideas?

(I replaced the 40gb with a 320 gb, been working fine for ages) loaded a song next to the photos and that did copy to the PS3 OK

sp_harris

Problem solved - when I turned the ps3 back on it said it needed to rebuild the database which fixed the problem and kept all my data.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom