1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erm... Camels on my Carpet.

Discussion in 'Past Entries' started by Hrochnick, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Hrochnick

Hrochnick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    First time with this competition, thought I'd give it a bash for fun and throw in something a little different. Nowhere near a beach, so this is what we get: Metal camels, a carpet for sand and a blanket for the sea. Well, you can't blame me for trying...
    Next time I'm on a beach will actually be when the voting starts, which may be a problem, when will it end?

Attached Files:

2. rhoamish

rhoamish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is well-taken, nicely proportioned, and very imaginative! My favourite picture so far!

Not sure the AT-AT adds much, though...

3. Hrochnick

Hrochnick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I just threw the AT-AT in for the oddity value really - a bunch of dumb camels following a robot... Thanks though.

4. stevegreen

stevegreen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +984
    Voting will close on the last day of the month. If you are not about then thats fine, there was a bit of an issue with voting last month with people who had entered not voting but if you are on holiday there is nowt you can do about it.

Good to see a 'different' entry coming in, well done for the effort! :smashin:

5. Zone

Zone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,183
    I really like this, a nicely thought out shot and the colours very representitive of a desert at sunset although I've never been in a desert at sunset :D and until rhoamish mentioned the AT-AT I'd not noticed it :rolleyes: I'm picking the guide dog up at the weekend :cool: