ericsson 880i v nokia 6300 for upgrade

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Pennysweets, Sep 21, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Pennysweets

Pennysweets

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm due an upgrade on my contract in the next week or so and Vodafone have offered me various phones, which i've had a look at and it's come down to either the ericsson 880i or the nokia 6300.

Which is the best phone. I've read that the 880i is the better one if all you want to do is listen to music, but all i'm looking for is calls, texting, taking pictures and recording videos.

Also which has the largest inbox for text messages. The one i have at present has an inbox of 200 texts which comes quite handy if i can't be arsed clearing my inbox.

Any help with this would be appreciated

2. Uridium

Uridium

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,855
    Probably worth going into a phone shop and testing them both. I did look at these two myself as i was looking for an ultraslim phone

The 6300 was nice if a little bland. The W880i was nice but the keypad is awful, I found it virtually impossible to not mis-type when entering text.

I ended up getting a Samsung X820. this has now been superceded by the U100 which can be hard to get hold off. The X820 is still very slim though (about 6mm) and other than lacking a card slot is a decent well featured phone and can be picked up very cheaply now.

3. ultimatespower

ultimatespower

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nokia 6300 is also a gr8 phone of S40.....Nokia 6300 themes is such a great featers of this phone.