Epson XP-2105 very slow or not printing using Laptop.

Doctor Congo

Good afternoon,

I've recently bought an Epson XP-2105 Printer.

It's all connected to the Wi-Fi, with both Printer lights being lit and when I print from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone it prints instantly.

However, when we print from either my own or my Dad's laptops (both Toshiba's running Windows 10) it either queue's things up and prints them around half hour later or doesn't print at all.

Could you give me some idea's how to solve this please?

Many thanks!

Paul

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
It sounds like some sort of network issue. Did you grab the latest software for it from the Epson website?

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
What's your network setup? Are both connected directly to the router's wi-fi or do you have any other devices involved?

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Both laptops are connected to the routers wi-fi. Could you explain what you mean by other devices being involved please?

Just whether you had any wi-fi systems or other networking hardware that might be operating on a different part of the network.

It sounds like a fairly straightforward setup and if it's affecting multiple devices then it's likely an issue with epson's software.

Doctor Congo

Just whether you had any wi-fi systems or other networking hardware that might be operating on a different part of the network.

It sounds like a fairly straightforward setup and if it's affecting multiple devices then it's likely an issue with epson's software.
I'll do a software update again and see if it makes any difference. Many thanks for your help 👍🏻

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom