Epson TW7000 or TW7100 WiFi/Network control?

M4T VW

So i messed up when i purchased my Optoma UHD51ALV as the throw ratio was wrong and i need to use -2 digital zoom all the time. However the projector does not remember this setting so i have to set it every time and also it doesn't apply to the menu system so the options are still off the screen.

My only option is to change the projector. I like the look of the TW7100 which has a much larger throw ratio to get my 130" screen from about 5-6 meters away.

However, The only thing this projector is missing is network control. Unlike the Optoma it has no network port or alexa built in.
What i really need is just the ability to turn it on/off remotely so i can integrate it. I have a motorized lift and screen so the 12V trigger opens all this for me as long as i have control of the projector on/off command.
I know you can get the WiFi adapter for it, However does anyone know if you are able to control the projector using this? I asked Epson and they say no but i'm not sure they understood my request.

Anyone else know how to control a projector like this with no IP control?!

Cheers
Mat

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom