1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson TW10H + this screen?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by markpearcy, Dec 6, 2004.

1. markpearcy

markpearcy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bugger...

may have been a bit hasty, though for £680 inc...I get proj, sony sb100 DAV, + this screen...http://www.dalite.com/products/product.php?cID=9&pID=229

I have got the 70 x 70 version....bugger, i think, though it says you can lower it in intervals to create differing screen height...as the proj is 16:9...in a 12.5 ft x 8 ft room..

will i still be able to use this screen?

ta

2. markpearcy

markpearcy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    having been on projectorcentral.com and their useful calculator...it seems even though i have the wrong aspect ratio screen i can still have an
    81'' diag, 70'' wide, 40'' deep screen from 10'6'' away which is good as the room is 12.5'' end to end

i used the epson powerlite 10+ as the model code..is that the US variant of the TW10H?

3. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I don't see any reason why you'll not be able to use it, worst case is that the image won't cover the entire visible part of the screen vertically, I'm not sure what the throw distance is of the Epson but I'd have thought you could get a 6' wide image easily enough .. which way are you projecting in the room, in the 12' direction or 8' one?

[edit]

You slipped in that second post, so I now know which direction you're projecting. :)

4. lee789

lee789

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    You're right about the model it is the Powerlite Home 10+.

Cheers
    Lee