1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson Tw10h A Big Thank You!!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by tonydsam, Aug 11, 2005.

1. tonydsam

tonydsam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A big Thank you to everyone. I received my Epson TW10H from DABS the other day and I couldnt be more pleased. I decided to go for the Epson rather than the Benq 5120 just in case I suffered from the rainbows, I thought why take the risk. I set it up using the the cables and ceiling mount I bought from ebay, the blackout blind from IKEA and the power cable I made from the connector I bought from Maplin.I found DABS a bit awkward to deal with as you have to email them and cant get an order part-dispatched if you are buying on finance, but to be fair to them all of this was documented in there website I just missed it.

All in all it has probably cost about £550. As I was doing all this on a budget your advice was invaluable. I watched the Matrix as my first film on it and all I can say is WOW! I dont know what else you get for a lot more money but this is definitely good enough for me. Once again Thanks and I'm sure I will be back on here if I get any problems(Hopefully not).