1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson TW100H uograde to plv-Z3

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by vishnu, Aug 23, 2005.

1. vishnu

vishnu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Hi,

I currently have a Epson TW100H, could anyone tell me if it would be an upgrade to change too the Sanyo Z3?

I use the DVI input from a HCPC.

The Z3 on paper has a much higher contrast ratio and is slightly brighter will this be much of a picture improvement?

Thanks

Richard

2. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    More of a side step to be honest yes it may have better contrast but thats about it wait for the panasonic ae800-900 or sanyo z4 the jump will be worth it for the much improved 5000:1 contrast and the epson D5 panel which should make a fair difference in overall picture quality at the moemt the current sanyo epson and panasonic range use D4 technology so have very much the same PQ although the sanyo and panasonic have auto irises they use the same panal wait for the D5 projectors in late setember early October .

3. vishnu

vishnu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Thanks for your reply.

Looks like it will be best to wait and see what the Z4 is like when it is out then. :)

Richard